Sunday, August 28, 2005

Now! You're looking at "now," sir. Everything that happens now is happening "now."

Seven Things I Think I Think

1. We should all be happy A.C. Slater can still find work, despite the fact that it's on some lame ass ESPN Hollywood show. If you're as big of a fan as I am, I'm sure you've already joined the fan club,

2. Santana has got to be really high. I mean really, really, really high. Go here to see what i mean.

3. We all know the Kansas City Royals are terrible, but this is just plain stupid! As if the Hall Of Famer and former Cy Young Award winners couldn't sell this thing, they bring in Buddy Biacalana for the hard sell.

4. Tommy Lee, college, why? Is this torture or what!

5. Why do women flock to Bea Arthur, Betty White and the rest of those Golden Girls?

6. Family Guy is gut-busting laughter! Or at least it just seems that way everytime I'm subjected to watching an episode.

7. When did Hilary Duff go from teen queen to Cruella DeVille Hilary Pic

No comments: