Friday, August 12, 2005

We need to talk about your TPS reports.

Seven Things I Think I Think

1.isn’t it funny that reality tv shows are sort of making fun of themselves now:
a. that lame trailer fabulous show on mtv
b. the kill reality tv show, where the reality tv show rejects are put together to make a movie

2. what is up with Ricky Williams. Dude, you were supposed to stop smoking the doobey remember. Did anyone see his press conference. It was like an scene out of Half Baked.

3. it’s sad Peter Jennings died. I have to say, I could never stand the old school blow hard news anchors, of the big 3 media channels. But Jennings really seemed like the cream of the crop. Very classy and always very professional. I can remember him being on air during the tragedy of 9/11 and he was the epitome of class.

4. I love how people who rsvp to parties that have been emailed to them by friends of friends get pissed when they get to the door and can’t get in the ten people they are with. Shithead, you should have known better. What moron is going to let you and ten of your moocher friends into any party, much less one with anything that’s free inside.

5. Yankees Pitcher, Randy Johnson is washed up. I mean, I still think he can look brilliant every once in a while, but for the most part, any capable hitter seems to jump on his pitches like their hitting off the batting practice pitcher, especially his slider. Ugh!

6. I don’t know who these Sam Champion guys are. But they totally ripped off some Quicksand riffs on their song, “TV Fever.” They look young, so I guess that’s an excuse. And what did the weatherman ever do to them.

7.i want to get t-shirts made that have my face on them.

oh and this is for some good laughs: Office Space Quotes Friday, Aug 12, 2005 - 10:49am (PDT)

No comments: