Friday, October 21, 2005

who is this weirdo?

ok, so i've quit drinking and have no idea what to do with myself these days. we'll see how long this lasts.


i might as well tell you what i've been up too.
most recently watched movie: crash. overall, not that bad of a movie. after a while the twists and tunrs sorta seemed obvious. ludacris's character annoyed the crap out of me. jennifer esposito, larenz tate, thande newton, and don cheadle were the better characters.

song that seems to be stuck in my head: wolf parade's dear sons and daughters of hungry ghosts. check them out here dammit, http://www.subpop.com/bands/wolf_parade/apologies/ , unfortunately, the song i'm talking about is not previewed. go to i-tunes or something. man this song is catchy as hell. i think what got it stuck for me was the david byrne-ish vocals screaming "sons and daughters of hungry ghosts" over and over. i couldn't get that lyric out of my head. i'm hoping i'll get to see these guys live next week. i missed them during cmj.

time to do something else. the lady just gave me a nasty look. cheers!

No comments: